
Following along with our wedding fever month - Lelly gave us the below challenges and told us to stick with it for the entire month.
tuesday, may 5 something old
tuesday, may 12 something new
tuesday, may 19 something borrowed
tuesday, may 26 something blue
What a great week to have something new just after Mother's day.. My hubby is very much a do-it-yourself-er type of guy. And recently he added on a flower box to our brick mail box, let me remind you he isn't a brick layer by trade but I think he has done a FABULOUS job and so do the 5 people that stopped by the side of the road to tell him so and see if he would brick for them! He is just about finished only thing left are those pesky corners and then I can put in some pretties. Thank you honey

And also my something new this week was what I was given for Mother's Day - SportyB made the heart necklace at school for me and I got a Wii Fit.. now if somewhere in that box comes a bottle of time to allow myself to be diligent in doing it - that's the hard part! Thank you!!!

P.S wish me luck today - I have an interview at 2:30pm


4 comments:
now you will have to GO to that mail box to water your flowers and CHECK YOUR MAIL@
good luck with that wii fit, dont put it by your tread mill!!!!!
good luck with the interview...although you already had it by now!
What a cute necklace.
I have a lot of fun with our wii fit...more fun than fit. :)
How'd your interview go Barbi?? Love the flower box that your hubby built! Will you be visiting your sis at all this summer? She saw Bella yesterday when I was over at my mom and dad's house. :)
Flower box is lovely but the necklace rocks! My boys made me bracelets that I will treasure although they will not be jewelry designers any time soon! How'd the interview go?
Post a Comment