Wednesday, November 3, 2010

April Recap

Well since I'm M.O.N.T.H.S behind I'm going to keep on keeping on with the recap theme.. it's been fun though as the kids seem so little 'then' (my now postings) they grow so fast.. I don't have many pictures from this month.. not sure why not but take what you can get.. Easter is pretty much it and a few more of our puppy..


SportyB trying to show his sister what they got, she wasn't too sure at first


she quickly caught on





Happy Easter


SportyB was very excited to find the eggs



BusyB was finding a few with the help of her brother but was wanting to hold them all instead of using her basket. She finally realized it wasn't going to work carrying them all.


KingB was in N. Carolina for the weekend for his friends wedding, we weren't all able to make the trip. Here is a picture of us at church



the kids



They are so sweet with each snap shot.. HA




Our puppy is growing.. here are a few April photos of him


Check out the size of those feet!




3 comments:

The McLane Family said...

Adorable!

jenn said...

ut o, im behind on checking your blog.....
that easter pic of the 3 of you is great! and i love the pic of sporty huggin his little sister with a huge cheese on his face! brotherly love!

Anonymous said...

Hunting for Easter eggs looks like fun. I LOVE the Easter pics..especially the one of you three together. But all of those are great.Love,Mimi